art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

4/12/14

devotions: thoughts of peace


dawn at the Shrine of The Báb in Haifa, Israel


"Do not think the peace of the world an ideal impossible to attain. 

Nothing is impossible to the divine benevolence of God. 

If you desire with all your heart friendship with every race on earth, your thought, 
spiritual and positive will spread;

it will become the desire of others,
growing stronger until it reaches the minds of all men."

~ Bahá'i Writings



3 comments:

  1. so beautiful debi. oh such beautiful thoughts. and true.
    and my heart wants to believe those words.
    it's just not reaching fast enough!!!!
    i love the picture with the sunlight and shadow. exquisite. it FEELS like morning!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful photo an inspirational words, this is my first visit to your blog, I have bookmarked it so I will find my way to return, I also copied own your fudge recipe, yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your warm comments. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond. After 5 months it was very nice to be greeted here!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...