art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

5/15/13

single snapshot

Snapshot: Popularly defined as a photograph that is "shot" spontaneously and quickly, most often without artistic or journalistic intent. Common snapshot subjects include events of everyday life.




For this snapshot, I'm riding on a local bus in Haifa and while the bus momentarily stopped, I snapped a quick shot of an Arab woman and Jewish man waiting for a city bus. The camera caught my route map reflected in the window, as well as a bit of the blue bus seat on the left.

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Really captures the feeling...although they don't look very happy LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typical Israeli expressions. There isn't a lot of smiling going on, not in public anyway. Thanks for stopping in, Lori!

      Delete
  2. Hi Debi! Great, that you took the time to visit me from the forum! I am very happy that you liked my pictures - thank you so much for your lovely comment! I scrolled through your blog, too, and will definitely come back! It's really interesting to see Israel through your eyes!

    So, at least, the bad links (which are still there, by the way) had one good outcome: to meet really nice people on the Internet :)

    PS: Your jewellery work is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled you popped over! It is lots of fun to "bump" into great people! I'll be around and will also come visit again :-)

      Delete
  3. I love the snapshot Debi, and the reflection of your map gives it an interesting twist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bi Ti! Yes, the map adds an abstract feel to it, I think. Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the reflections in the glass, they add a lovely effect.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...