art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

3/6/13

focus on life: knock knock

Week Nine and I'm late with my photo post for this week's blog hop, but better than not at all! I'm reconnected to the big wide web again after moving. I don't have a significant story about doors but I will share a few of my favorite door photos from my trip to Italy a few years ago. (I'm not sure if there is a rule about having to take the photos the week of the prompt or not..)

I spent several days in Florence (think heaven!) and made a side trip to the Hamlet of Monteriggioni in Tuscany where I fell in love with the very old and charming doors below.







Soon I will be settled and on track to post on time. To see more doors by some fabulous artists please check out Sally's blog post Focus on Life: Week 9 at The Studio Sublime

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! What is it about doors that are so captivating? Maybe it's the idea of what could be on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Amber! As a child I remember watching with anticipation the game show "The Price is Right" just to see what was behind door number One, Two, or Three. Maybe it's human nature to love a mystery!

      Delete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...