art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

8/15/12

one thousand steps

Haifa has an interesting maze of stone stairs connecting the many levels of streets on Mount Carmel. I haven't figured out where most of them go yet, but I'm looking forward to walking the one thousand steps tour in Haifa when the fall season returns. Luckily I only walk ninety six of those one thousand steps to work every morning!

This section connects my street to my work place

Scenery along the way. This home has great "curb appeal!"

Looking back down. You can just see the car on the street below.

The top of "Koresh" stairs. I hang a right and walk toward the Teaching Centre.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...