art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

7/14/12

saturday morning plate - hearty and no meat!


A hearty breakfast for one
Last night's leftovers...I'm always looking for ways to use my leftovers, so please feel free to share your ideas!

Steamed potatoes from dinner become country hash browns with chopped red onions and red peppers (peppers were already cut for my veggie snack pack I keep in the fridge...very convenient!) and a nice dash of paprika and black pepper.

Add my leftover portion of a lentil veggie burger (frozen patty from the store), freshly scrambled eggs (made more fluffy with almond milk whisked in before cooking) and a few slices of feta cheese. Plenty of protein and flavor.




3 comments:

  1. Looks delicous! I assume you are well and happy in your current endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Yes, Janet, I am well. Its been a challenge adapting to a completely different country and culture, but I'm coming along pretty good. Still have bouts of homesickness though. I'll have to stop by to see your latest work!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...