art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

6/8/12

in my studio...quick and easy

Since moving to Israel my time has been full of new work duties, getting settled and adjusting to a new environment.  It hasn't been easy!  But bringing a few bead and jewelry supplies have helped to stay in touch with my "creative self", even if it's only for brief periods of time when possible.  Which is why my first two pieces are quick and simple!


Flower Blossom dangle earrings

Bead Wrap Bracelet


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!! I love seeing the pictures of Israel!! It looks magical!!! Have a great week!
    Peace,
    Sasa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, glad to "see" you, Sasa! I enjoy your FB postings :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...