art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

8/5/11

moving to Israel

Baha'i Hidden Words mail art postcard by Victoria O'Neill of Pennsylvania, USA


 A new chapter in my life begins this fall when I move to Haifa, Israel for two and a half years, to serve at the Baha'i World Centre. I will have the bounty of living near the Holy Shrines of the Baha'i Faith and to interact with people from around the globe, who carry out the work of Baha'u'llah's message for peace and unity for mankind.

It is a big move, but I'm mentally ready for it. I embrace this change as another step in my personal spiritual growth. How can I not, after all, as Israel is the Holy Land to many faiths!

I hope to continue my blog on some level, although lately it's been quite neglected, with preparations to move and selling most of my belongings. My posts may also change and evolve based on my new home in Israel.

My Etsy shops will be on hiatus for the duration of my stay. I will be taking a small jewelry work box, as well as paint and paper arts so I can continue to create.

I look forward to sharing many new experiences and friendships, along with photos and artwork.


1 comment:

  1. Moving is a major experience and change. Take the time to do what you need to do. But don't forget to share some pics with us here in blogland!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...