art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

6/21/11

unity poetry

I found this beautiful sentiment on a card some years ago. On the back of this card is information about an organization founded by Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1956 (a former president of the US), named People to People International, which is dedicated to increasing understanding between peoples of the world, through cultural and educational activities and programs.

This poem is accompanied with photos of my grandson and a friend, who's father is from Ghana and mother is from the US.




My skin is yellow, black and brown. It's beige and red and pink.






My heart connects with everyone's.






We're family, don't you think?




Inspired by African American Poetry



1 comment:

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...