art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

6/30/11

in my studio: simple inspirations

I've paired two hand stamped copper tags with spiritual charms for simple but meaningful necklaces. The quotes below each piece illustrate my inspiration.


Aum Charm with "Seeker" Handmade Copper Tag by One Heart Jewelry


"Whoso seeketh out a thing with zeal 
shall find it."

Arabian Proverb




Brass Cross with "Search" Handmade Copper Tag by One Heart Jewelry



 "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts."

Psalm 139 

2 comments:

  1. Clever pairings of the charm with the word. The quotes do tie them together well. Great simple, but very creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, J! Nice to see you again :-) Great photos on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...