art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

5/26/11

in my studio: i'm back...maybe

It's been many many weeks since I've posted anything from my studio. Because I haven't worked in my studio in what feels like forever! This blog isn't the only thing that's been neglected lately, as I struggle to get back on track after coping with family illnesses and close family members moving away.

The "maybe I'm back" part is due to changes in my life. I hope to relocate in the very near future, either to another part of Colorado or overseas. The tricky part is that I have to sell my house first. Even trickier-I still need to list it on the market.

It's not listed yet because I had the bright idea that I needed to go through my studio and get it organized on a level that would be acceptable to the public. I had no idea what I was in for, but quickly realized I needed a plan to seriously streamline my work. Just say it would make a great topic for a future simple living blog post.

As for simple, here's a few simple, but hopefully classy, jewelry items using extra bits of sterling silver chain and decorative accents.


Mixed Metal Heart Bracelet


Brass Slider Necklace


Pearls in Chains Multi-Strand Necklace

4 comments:

  1. Dear One heart, i hope your family members are getting better, and wish you all the best with the changes in your life, good luck and always look forward.
    i loved the new jewelry designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Maria! Everyone is doing much better and moving forward into a bright future! Yes, it is good to look ahead and not dwell on the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what your blog stands for. I am going to do some snooping, found you from Rowdy Kitten. :)
    We have similar taste: www.onelovemeg.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh beautiful pieces! And I'm from Colorado too :)

    www.sloanbook.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...