art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

5/6/11

first friday artwalk on etsy: my picks

Every First Friday of the month the AWEteam (Art Walk on Etsy Team, of which I'm a member) sponsors an art walk on Etsy, with bargains and specials offered for just one day. This month I had Mother's Day on my mind when choosing the following beautiful art finds.



Pistachio Organic Wrap by Anaid Designs



Aquamarine Stud Earrings by Pixe's Treasure Chest



Pale Pink Vase by Suzannes Pottery Farm




Island Time Fine Art Photography by SC Perkins



Flamingo Mingo Bird Ink Art by Eclectic Cycle Studio


*    *    *

4 comments:

  1. What lovely choices for Mother's Day. Those aquamarine earrings are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selections! I especially like the vase! Thank you for featuring my earrings, it's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vase. The lines are so organic and it is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including my Island Time photo! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...