art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

4/20/11

art picks: pick smart for the earth!

For Earth Day, April 22, 2011 I looked around Etsy to see how many reusable bags I could find to replace plastic or paper bags we might currently use for day-to-day activities. Now that stores (at least in my area) are eliminating plastic bags, YAY, and informing customers to bring their own bags, I wondered at the choices available. Check out these stylish bags and consider using them in honor of earth day, and everyday!


Retro Flour & Sugar Bags by Threadbare Stitcher

Reusable Sandwich Bag by Moja Creations

Recycled Bird Seed Market Bag by Frank Cluck

Heron Beach or Tote Bag by Sarahs Quilts n Crafts

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Debi! Interesting picks...thanks for being so considerate and caring about the earth and all beings on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love them! Especially the bird seed bag!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...