art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

3/24/11

in my studio: interfaith jewelry

I've been offering the Unity Bracelet as part of my interfaith jewelry for the past four years, three of those on Etsy. It's one of my best sellers, and that's a good thing, as it indicates positive sentiments by the public. Over the years the charms have changed, based on what's available, but the theme remains the same. This week I introduce my third version, and I think my favorite so far.


Interfaith Unity Bracelet by One Heart Jewelry


Symbols of some of the World’s Greatest Religions are brought together in this unique solid sterling silver charm bracelet. Graceful sterling silver charms are connected to a solid sterling silver oval chain and finished with a lobster closure and Bali bead. Charms are accented by decorative petite sterling drops. Comfortable and lightweight.

Charms represent the following Faiths: (left to right, starting with the dream catcher above or bear below)

First Nations, Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam



Necklace version with a variation on charms by One Heart Jewelry



"Unite all. Let the religions agree and make the nations one, so that they may see each other as one family and the whole earth as one home."

~Baha'i Writings


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for asking, Faeseh. Previous versions had a small 9 pointed star charm that I used to represent the Baha'i Faith, but they became unavailable after a period of time. Then I moved to Haifa to serve at the Baha'i World Centre. When I return home I hope to create a way to continue representing the Faith in my jewelry in the future. Thank you for your visit.

      Delete
  2. do you think i can order this? where do i get it ? can you send me the link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharmini,

      Currently I do not have any interfaith jewelry available to purchase. My Etsy shop is on vacation until I return to the US and reopen the shop. If you want to email me your email address I would be happy to add you to my contact list.

      Thank you so much for asking!
      Debi

      Delete
  3. Please put me on you list! I would love a interfaith necklace or bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...