art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

3/4/11

first friday art walk on etsy: my picks

Every First Friday of the month the AWEteam (Art Walk on Etsy, of which I'm a member) sponsors an art walk on Etsy, with bargains and specials offered for one day only. This is what my shopping cart would be filled with, if I was shopping.

Felt Play Food by jdensing

Monster Pillows by Studio30Baby

Cucumber Melon Soap by Color of Dawn Creations

Southwest Print Tote by Sarahs QuiltsnCrafts


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Debi, for including my Southwestern Tote Bag in your post today! I love the colors in these photos...color is the spice of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Etsy finds blogs.. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those monster pillows are beyond cool. My daughter would go crazy for one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have exquisite taste!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...