art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

2/18/11

owoh: and the winners are...

I'd like to announce the winners of the One World One Heart Event organized by Lisa Swifka. First I want to thank everyone who stopped by and left comments. I loved them all! Some of you are new followers and new friends, which is what this has been all about. Connecting. Thank you again, Lisa, for making this fifth and final blog hop happen.

The winners are:

S. of Different Randomness in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Astrid of Astrid's Artistic Efforts in Edinburgh, Scotland

Abigail of Rusted Wings in Montana, USA

Each one of these ladies has a wonderful blog you might like to check out!

I have sent a personal email to each of the winners. Please contact me within three days to claim your prize. If I don't hear from you, I will draw another name to replace you!

 

1 comment:

  1. Debi~ i have received your most lovely gift...the amber & adventurine bracelet and am so blessed by it's beauty and every loving detail you put into it's creation. Thank you SO much for sharing such exquisiteness with me! soon i will be posting the gifts i am receiving from the OWOH event, and will link back to your amazing blog.
    blessings return to you,
    abigail

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...