art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

2/20/11

devotions: healing

Today I'm honoring my mother with a healing prayer, as she will be undergoing brain surgery this week. Please accept this healing prayer for your loved ones who may be unwell. Hug them and love them. Give them your warmth. And hold onto faith that all will be well, no matter what unfolds.



Healing Mandala by Mandalamagic1


Thy name is my healing, O my God, and remembrance of Thee is my remedy.

Nearness to Thee is my hope,
and love for Thee is my companion.

Thy mercy to me is my healing and my succor in both this world and the world to come.

Thou, verily, art the All-Bountiful,
the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.


~ The Baha'i Writings


2 comments:

  1. Wow, peace and love to your Mom. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your Mom are in my thoughts this week. Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. It helps knowing people care.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...