art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

2/25/11

art picks: colorful peace

It's a dreary snowy day here in Colorado so I looked for some colorful peace art to honor my mother, who came through brain surgery very successfully yesterday. (you may notice I've been posting irregularly...or not) As a matter of fact she called me up this morning as chipper as can be and said she can't wait to go home! My mom loves color and loves peace even more. As she likes to say, "Bring your sunglasses when you come to my place!"

Make Art Not War Buddha by Kristen Walker

Peace Rising lll by Laura Bolter

Conversation Peace by Joel Traylor Art

Peace on Earth Five Houses by Renie Britenbucher Art
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for sharing my art on your blog and for letting me know about it! I'm quite honored. I love your blog and its message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your mother is doing so well.
    And I especially love the last picture that you featured: Peace On Earth Five Houses.
    Nice bright colors for all of us Colorodo-souls. Where is the sun??
    Hugs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how happy it makes me that you chose one of my pieces to celebrate your mom successfully coming through brain surgery! And peace and color are two of the most wonderful things we have on the planet! I'm sending your mom a big smile and a big thumbs up and a big hip-hooray!

    Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for allowing me to be part of such wonderful news!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...