art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

1/19/11

in my studio: metal work

I was lucky last weekend to have time to spend in my studio all day. I put on some Zero 7 and got to work creating without much of a plan. I stamped, drew on and etched metal. Two items sold as soon as I put them in my Etsy shop. That was exciting! Here's what I came up with ~


Butterfly Kisses Antiqued Brass Necklace


You Are Loved Copper Necklace


Birdie Heart Brass Necklace


Dear Heart Copper Necklace


Beauty Brass Necklace


These and more can be found at oneheartjewelry on Etsy 

7 comments:

  1. The top two are my faves! Congratulations on the fast selling items!


    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. The metal work has spirit and heart...
    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I particularly love the butterfly kisses- what a lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your work ,specially the butterfly and the the bird motif ,its very beautiful.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful work.Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remarkable talent creating remarkable beauty. Love your work and am so impressed. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...