art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

1/7/11

in her words: peace rocks! by sasa


 As I write this post I'm trying to remember how I found Alison, aka Sasa, but it's not coming to me. I feel as if she has been a part of my "peace circle" for some time, but really it's only been a few months. Alison lives in New York and paints colorful peace signs on river rocks to be spread around the world, where she hopes others will find them. Every rock has a number and her blog address painted on the back for the finder to get in touch with her. Cool idea!



In her words: "I believe in Magic, Miracles and Peace. I am an artist and I paint Peace Rocks and put them all over the world. I want to spread Peace one Rock at a time."

I love to visit Alison's blog, Peace Rocks. It's so colorful and cheerful. Just a few weeks ago I was the lucky winner of these peace rocks below!! 


I won these rocks on Alison's facebook page! It was the perfect Christmas eve gift.




Tic Tac Toe Game



Om Sign Paperweight



Set of Peace Rocks ready for sharing!


For 6.00 (the cost of shipping) you can help spread peace rocks too! 

Available at Inner Sasa, her Etsy store. 


* * * 

6 comments:

  1. How cool! It reminds me of the stickers from the movie "Chasing Liberty".

    Thanks for sharing!

    <><
    http://christiecottage,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, some ideas are pure magic... What a wonderful way of sharing a peaceful vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it? Kinda like a message in a bottle...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a really, really, good idea!

    Posting this on my facebook page & twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Debi! You Rock!! Peace and Love to you!! ~ Sasa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool...the more things change, the more they stay the same!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...