art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

1/18/11

art picks: love is fun

I looked through my favorite art items this morning, and chose a few out of hundreds to share with you today. Maybe they will be one of your favorites too! With love from me...enjoy!


Funky Heart Dishes by my polka dot pottery



Love Pillow by Nesta Home



Personalized Map Garland of Hearts by Bookity




Tye Dye Love Hands by Moonlight Aura Sign Language Sculptures



~ . * . ~ . * . ~ . * . ~  . * . ~


4 comments:

  1. These are all great! My birthday is next month, send me whichever one you'd like! LOL


    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog you have! I love the style of it and of course all the posts! I'll send all my friends your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you've been a good birthday girl!

    Thank you Victoria :-) That feels wonderful coming from such a talented artist as yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are some awesome picks! Honored to be included in here :)

    Thanks,

    Tandie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...