art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

12/2/10

new work in metal by one heart

I really enjoy sharing other people's artwork here, on my blog, so I shouldn't feel shy about also sharing my own work, but I do! Don't know why, but here goes...I've made several new hand stamped jewelry pieces this week, and here are three of my favorites. All three are simple pieces with polished brass or heat treated copper finish. I'm most pleased with the Circle of Unity necklace for obvious reasons :-)

Circle of Unity Brass Necklace


Walk in Beauty Copper Necklace


Shining Cross Brass Earrings


All three are listed at One Heart Jewelry on Etsy


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree...the circle of unity necklace is excellent! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...