This fudge recipe is SO simple and QUICK, I wanted to pass it along in case you might need a last minute idea for your holidays!
|Clock-wise, left to right: Frosted Sugar Cookies, Frosty Cherry Cookies,|
Hidden Treasures, Russian Tea Cookies and Fudge
MICROWAVE MIRACLE FUDGE
4 C. powdered sugar
1/2 C. powdered cocoa
dash of salt
1/4 C. milk
1/2 C. butter
1/2 t. vanilla
1/2 C. chopped walnuts (if you want)
1. Melt butter in good sized glass bowl.
2. Add everything else and stir well.
3. Microwave on high for TWO minutes.
4. Pour into sprayed 8x8 square pan.
5. Cool in fridge until set.