art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

12/27/10

art picks: in honor of Kwanzaa

Beautiful and rich. Those are the first two words that come to mind when I see African art like this! I can't resist beautiful patterns such as this pillow fabric or the batik tote bag. I'm drawn to masks just for the mystery they evoke. And the texture, shape and colors of this heishi necklace appeals to my eye. Enjoy!


African Dancer Pillow Cover by Pillows and More


African Volcanite Heishi Necklace by Whimsyfish


Rings of Life Batik Tote Bag by Hugs and Holidays


Kwanzaa Clay Mask by Levchin

* * *

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing this pillow cover! We do think it is just great! Happy holidays!

    MAWA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you dropped by. I visited your link MAWA. Great organization!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that batik bag!!!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am so pleased you enjoyed my piece on the Hula lake.
    I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Thank you for including my bag. You have featured some wonderful crafts and I feel special to have been included.

    Thank you and have a wonderful 2011.
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...