art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

10/6/10

art picks: memory of leaves

As a child, I remember collecting fallen leaves before they dried, and pressing them between waxed paper, feeling thrilled that I was capturing Nature's beauty to keep forever. These artists have also captured the beauty of nature's leaves in Autumn.


Maclancy Lady of the Leaves



Cyndie Smith Designs Copper Flower Cuff



Forest Floor Prints Saga



Sora Designs Acorn & Oak Leaves Earrings



A beautiful leaf collection!


7 comments:

  1. hi there
    what a lovely collection. thanks a lot for including my earrings.
    Wen

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is a gorgeous blog and posting. I am honored you chose my lady of the leaves photo. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blog! These pieces you chose really give off an autumn feeling! Thanks so much for including my cuff, I'm really honored!

    Cyndie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with everyone beautiful collection of art and jewelry. Thank you for introducing me to these artists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leaves!...and these are no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog and beautiful collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for coming by to look at my collection!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...