art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

9/27/10

a brilliant star and celebrating oneness

Creating jewelry that expresses the oneness of humanity and celebrating the growth of our spiritual selves is what I love best. Today I posted two new pieces in my Etsy Shop that do both.


"Flowers of One Garden" is inspired by many references in the Baha'i Writings of the diversity of flowers in a garden to the diversity of race, culture, gender, and many other differences, that is encouraged to co-exist in harmony, and is in fact preferable.




"Make me a brilliant star" is part of a short prayer that many young Baha'i children, including my own, learn as their first introduction to the experience of prayer and the Baha'i Writings.


Also see A Human Garden a blog post about oneness .

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful jewelry and nice concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still loving the stamping!...although all the other stuff is also great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are either of these pendants still available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth, thank you for your interest. At this time they are not available. I may make something similar in the future, but I don't have a timeline. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...