art ~ jewelry ~ interfaith devotions ~ peace to you...

4/20/10

earth day! the 40th anniversary - april 22

Be Kind to Mother Earth. We need her!


I've gathered some fun and informative links to help you celebrate Earth Day, with an emphasis on Children's Activities.

How the First Earth Day Came About by Senator Gaylord Nelson, Founder

The Earth Day Network ~ The Climate Rally ~ Acts of Green: Be Counted

Earth Day Activities and Projects for Kids ~ Lots of fun ideas.

More Children's Activities!

2 comments:

  1. Great links - thanks! I love earth day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too. I can't believe it's been around 40 years now! My 6 y.o. grandson has been talking about it all week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write! Peace and Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...